The efficient and equitable transfer of an estate to its survivors in the event of death is the primary objective of estate planning. Specific services we provide to that end include:
- Review of existing testamentary documents (wills and trusts) and recommendations for appropriate changes.
- Coordination of beneficiary designations with estate plan.
- Analysis of income available to family after individual's death.
- Evaluation of ownership of assets and review of estate and income tax impact.
- Development of recommendations for the utilization of gifts.
- Preparation of documents necessary for implementation of estate plan including wills, trusts, powers of attorney, etc. *
- Preparation of federal and state gift and/or estate tax returns.*