The goals of the active money management services we provide are basically three-fold: (1) to understand the client’s personal financial objectives and tolerance for risk, (2) to customize a portfolio based on those goals and needs, and (3) to reduce risk through the diversification of funds.
Specific services we provide to this end include:
- Analysis of financial objectives and risk tolerance.
- Integration of our investment philosophy with the client's personal objectives.
- Customization of investment plan based upon personal financial goals and objectives.
- Diversification of investment portfolio and risk reduction through the utilization of exchange traded funds, no-load mutual funds, including international and-domestic equity and bond funds, and U.S. government securities.
- Active management/allocation of funds based upon personal objectives and risk tolerance.
- Comprehensive reporting including monthly brokerage statements, as well as quarterly and annual performance summaries.
The above services are provided on a fee basis, with no sales commission.